Credits

Monday, December 28, 2009

Randomness....

Suppose to be I am chatting to my boyfriend this time but then I got a call from him a while ago letting me know that he can't make it at 5 o'clock, the usual time for our afternoon chat. I didn't ask the reason why he was not able to come on time but surely I will when we chat at around 6 o'clock which is few minutes from now.

I really thought I can blog longer and do some of my pending task. But as usual my desktop is always freezing that it takes me almost half an hour to finally publish this post. Annoying as it is, but I need to deal with or else I will lost some of my task which is not good because blogging has been too slow this year.

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

i agree, there's not much opps here and there, plus the payu2 doesn't accept blog submission anymore. Crap!

Risma Hutabarat said...

Still having the same problem with your computer screen, Rose?

Risma