Credits

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am grateful because

Nova shared the the reason why she is very grateful and she asked me to share why i am grateful. So here is it.

  1. I'm grateful that my family all good.
  2. I'm grateful that I have a best uyab in the would.
  3. I am grateful that I have friends whom I can trust.
  4. I'm grateful that God didn't left us everyday.
  5. And I'll always be grateful for the blessings that i always received, people i meet online, and be able to search people online like Jeffrey Stone Evans .

HOW THIS WORKS:
  1. Re-post the picture on your blog and pls. acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you've posted it.
  2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.
  3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude.

No comments: