Credits

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Colon Cleansers

Hello folks, wondering why I haven't updating this blog for few days now? Well, simply because I do not have any story to tell in here, aside from having computer hang ups. This is not a new story as I've been ranting about this many times.

It's weekend again but I don't have any plan to go out, more especially that I am financially drain this time so no money to spend. lol... So I will be staying at home sitting in front of my pc and browse about colon cleansers. My boyfriend told me that a lot of people in his place are talking about this.

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

just dropping by here
have a great day ahead and happy blogging

DebbieDana said...

You're not alone sis, kami din dito sa states ganyan, so it's better to rest and stay home, hehe!

Hope you have a great week ahead!