Credits

Saturday, May 9, 2009

On Acne and Being Lazy

It's been a while since my last update. Mainly because I am being lazy and I do not know what topic should I post. My mind is full of thoughts...but scattered thoughts. This happen when I am stressed and I am this past few days.

Luck of sleepy can be a reason too, I am not sure. But at least the acne that developed on the top of my nose is because of luck of sleep.

Speaking of acne, we all know that acne is the most common problems among adolescence affecting more than 85% of teenagers, and frequently continues into adulthood. I have a cousin who have been dealing this kind of problem for few years now and she haven't find the right acne treatment that will make her face free from acne. I recently, came across this website that helping people about acne problems for many years. So I guess I will tell her about getacnetreatments.com

No comments: