Credits

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tuxedos

Often times I am thinking my son wearing a tuxedo. I know it kind of weird since he is too young to be a groom or attend formal parties. But I am mother so I am allowed to dream big.. lol.

Anyway just in case you are searching on where to find wide selection of tuxedos I urge you to visit formaltux.com. The website would surely help your tuxedos shopping experience be a good one. They carry wide selection of tuxedos from top designer such as Perry Ellis , Ralph Lauren, Geoffrey Beene , Lord West Formalwear , After Six Formal wear and a lot more.

1 comment:

EINz said...

Hi mommy, you know when I saw Baby James wears his tuxedo, I also thought of my son wearing this formal attire, I wished there were formal gatherings for us to attend. Definitely a picture perfect moment!