Credits

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Conversation With Son

Last night before going to sleep my son kept on asking questions. What touch my heart is the following conversation:

My Son: Mama, ano it imo karuyag na color brown kun yellow? [Mama, what color do wantm brown or yellow?]

Me: Yellow

My Son: Pag may trabaho na ko hihimuan ta ikaw hin yellow na balay. [ When I have my own job I will make a yellow house for you.]

Me: Speechless.....

At a young age my son always touches my heart. I do hope he will grow as a good man I want him to be.

7 comments:

chubskulit said...

its how you raise them that makes him what he is right now

Genejosh said...

so touching naman...

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

Imelda said...

he is so cute and loving. . . ,be proud ur a good mother . .

MarlyMS said...

Awww, how sweet your son is. Makes me wanna cry.

Marly
of
Emotionally Entertaining
Mhar's Display
Bright Bundles
A Blogger's Tech Notes
Workplace On the Web
Any Day Shop

Tetcha Gregorio-Figuerres said...

I'm sure he'll grow up to be the kind of person you envision him to be.

mypuzzlepiece.info said...

How, he is really sweet. Hope to have a son like him too :D

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

ang sweet naman ng anak mo sis ..
ka touch..