Credits

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our Little Home

One of my dream is to finish our home which my mother build few years ago when she is working abroad. Since she is the only one who support us in all our needs she was not able to finish the house when she go home.

Thankfully, I able to put finishing little by little from my extra earning and of course with the help of my boyfriend. Currently, we have painting some parts of the house and if money is not an issue I would like to install glass tile in the floor. I am pretty sure this will add beauty in our little home.

3 comments:

Tey said...

hey congrats , at least you can see where your hard works are..

Concealed Mind
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

congrats sis.have a great day

Yen said...

Hi ate lot thank you for your help, oo ba treat kita pag nakakuha ako ng chance to make it. yeehey! ansay pala.