Credits

Monday, January 4, 2010

I Am More Relax

The son is sick for couple of days now, the other day I thought that the fever is gone since his temperature was back to normal and he played with his cousins yesterday but I was wrong because he has fever again last night. So this afternoon I decided to bring him to doctor as I worry why the fever kept on coming back. However the laboratory result was all negative so his doctor advised me to monitor his temperature every four hours.

Anyway apart from worrying the health of my soon I also worry about the financial aspect if in case my son is really sick. The holiday season is just over and I spent too much in shopping gifts and new clothes for my family so I cannot afford another financial issue at this moment. I sometimes wonder if richest people in the world is also having financial problem like other people do since the economy fell many months ago.

No comments: