Credits

Friday, January 8, 2010

On Saving

If you’re an avid follower of my blogs you will know that I and my son have been sick during the holiday. I am grateful that my son is okay now and is back to school after extending his holiday vacation for two days. As a single mother and with no stable I’d come to realize that I really need to save little by little for me use if in case I run out of cash. But thanks for my ever supportive boyfriend he always in the rescue every time I am into financial mess.

So for this year, I will try to save from my monthly allowance that comes from my boyfriend and my online earning. I am also checking on affordable life insurance lead online in case I will decide to get one for the future.

1 comment:

imelda said...

u are right on this its really important to save.