Credits

Friday, February 26, 2010

Desktop And Laptop Talk

The boyfriend bought a new laptop as a Christmas present for himself. I was really happy when he told me about it because we always encounter problem when with his desktop every time we chat. I really thought we will not have any problem when he started using his laptop but I was wrong and this time it’s because of my desktop. If I have enough money to spend I would like to have a new laptop or perhaps change all the stuff inside my CPU.

Just recently, I happen to found this fabulous website called Ramjet. The website offers wide range selection of macbook memory, pc memory, flash memory and hard drives. They also offer a lifetime replacement warranty, to know more about the website and it's product you can visit ramjet.com.

No comments: