Credits

Friday, February 26, 2010

Scrapbooking Supplies

How I miss digi scrapping, it’s been a while since my last scrapping layout and I don’t think I could make one soon as I am having problem with my desktop. Few years ago I also tried scrapping however I am not really good on this craft as I am only starting so basically I am just experimenting and so far the output is great as my friend told me.

Recently, I have been checking some of the scrapbooking supplies store, not that I am thinking of going to make another scrap layout soon but a good friend asked me to help him find affordable scrapbooking accessories. Thanks God I found this great website called angelscraps.com. The website offer wide selection of scrapbooking accessories and tools. For US customers they offer free shipping on order over $5o which is a big saving.

So next time you buy your scrapbooking accessories and other supplies don’t forget to visit angelscraps.com

No comments: