Credits

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog Makeover

Last night, I am having difficulty going back to sleep. Since opps is very slow this time especially that all my blog that is listed in TP has zero pagerank, I opt to make a new layout for my friend. I am a newbie in designing layout and I only use freebie graphics and scrap kits.

Anyway here is the whole layout that come up for My Overview Blog, please her blog to see it live. I downloaded the scrap kit from Cinnamomscraps, you can visit her blog for some cute scrap elements.

3 comments:

imelda said...

thanks very much for it, lot.

Btw, please change the link for My Dailybusiness in my new lay out. When it is clicked on, it opens my Daily thought and moods. Thanks, again.

Nova said...

hello mam... ninduta ba aning imong page nganhi.. pati pud kang imelda oh... naa koy tagged nimo

http://www.supernovachron.com/2009/01/what-is-6th-picture-in-6th-folder.html

Yeo KeeHui said...

Wow! it's nice.