Credits

Monday, January 26, 2009

Blue Layout

Do you guys love my new layout? ohh.. I'm loving it, why not? Blue is my all time favorite color. The layout isn't perfect as you can see there is a white line at the left side of the layout so i need to do something to that. But i guess the layout is passable for a newbie like me. lol I've been planning to change the previous layout last week but the first layout i made is not good, at least that is what my nanay's said. She is my critic kasi in all my works.

6 comments:

Kris said...

the shade of blue you choose is very calming & soothing to the eyes..nice ;)

Cacai M. said...

Hello, how are you? You have a nice template! i just did my template recently after a couple of attempts that made my blog list screwed up all of the sites as well as your 5 blogs! Whew.. that's hard but now am glad it's okey already. I hope u do add me on your 5 blogs. It would be my pleasure then.. Hit me back.. Anyway,Did u grab my tag or award of you already? Here it is http://www.cacainadjourney.com/

Happy blogging! (~_~)

Prettymom said...

HI Cacai, i dropped in your site and tried to leave but the comment box is not showing, i guess u disabled it.

imelda said...

nice lay out u have here, as always. wow, u can change lay out as much as u want now that ur a lay out desginer already.. im happy for you.

twinks said...

Hi sis,
Wow..you're doing great! doing a great job in designing your layout..you're getting there sis.. In due time you'll be an expert.. congrats! :)

tridabizz said...

nice and simple template, i want to know where you get it, thanks