Credits

Monday, September 21, 2009

Alive and Kicking!!!

Wondering why I am still awake at this time? The reason, I sleep early today and aside from that I had a long nap yesterday that is why when I woke up to use the comfort room and got a message from my lalabs I had difficulty going back to sleep. I guess my eye had enough sleep sigh.. Only hope I am awake in time to chat to my lalabs this morning.
Since I cannot go back to sleep I opt to hit the button of my pc and lurk around the blogosphere. It’s been few days that I skipped blog hopping. I’ve been occupied with so many things (again) :(. On top of doing some stuff I am also having problem with my pc. I noticed that I’ve been dealing the same pc problem for the past few months.
Anyhow, I am still hoping that I can do my usual blog hopping in spite of this pc hang ups. I am trying to gain back my pr so I can earn more molah.. You know Christmas is fast approaching and I want to buy something for myself as Christmas present.

No comments: