Credits

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Almost Pissed!!!

Brrrr… my desktop is trying my temper since last night. It always freezes after few second of hitting the open button. I tried it more than one hour bit to no avail so I opt to sleep and tried it again when I woke up around 11 pm but again it would hanged and I need to push the restart button. But unfortunately, I was not lucky so no blogging last night. Good thing that my lalabs was off as he needs to attend an important matter.

And this morning, it takes me almost two hours before my desktop allowed me to sign in to skype and I am glad that lalabs was online. So after we chat I grab the opportunity to blog and return the visit to those bloggers who visited me.

Hopefully, all will be well with my desktop later today though I know it’s impossible.

No comments: