Credits

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Feel Hot

As I mentioned in my previous blog post Mr Sunshine opt to hide this time. After the overwhelming heat for the past couple of days it nice to experience warmer weather. However, I am still sweating. I have been sitting in front of my desktop since 7.55 this morning and I decided to visit other blogs right after I finished chatting to the boyfriend. It’s been a while that I haven’t working in my blog traffic and I could not afford to lose the pagerank I have now (at least not soon) lol.

Anyway, I will be off in a while I need to take a shower. I will continue blog hopping right after I’m done taking my shower. So my constant visitors, I will be visiting your blogs real soon.

2 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

hi..kumusta na ikaw ngada..

Liz said...

After the storm left yesterday, we're now back to sunny.... and hot weather. :)


Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be