Credits

Friday, July 30, 2010

Uber Lazy

Darn! I have been uber lazy updating my blogs. I do have few tasks to do that will soon to expire; I don’t know what is happening to me. It seems that the blogging mojo I had two years ago is getting less and less every day. But I know I am not going to stop blogging, I won’t stop sharing my thoughts and ramblings even if I sometimes run out of words and I am having a hard time fixing my grammar.

English is not my primary language so there are times that I could not translate what’s in my mind and often than not I end up lurking the net than doing my online task. But I could not afford to lost $$$ so at the end of the day I will still blog and do what I love most, earning online lol.

2 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

ganun ba..relax ka muna din balik uli sa pag blog lagi lagi..

Tembang Lawas said...

Nice post my friend :-) Tembang Lawas