Credits

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Protective Gear

I am currently browsing a website called btosports.com. The site offer wide selection of motorcycle jacket, motocross gear such as helmet, goggles and protective gear such as knee braces, knee guard, belt and much more. One could also get apparel for kids, women and adults. What I like in this online store is that you can save some amount every time you shop with them. At this time of economic crisis every saving we get is very important.

I have a cousin who is a racer, for couple of months now he has been racing. I am worrying for his safety as he doesn’t wear proper gear when competing. I have been telling him to buy gear for his protection but he will always tell me he don’t have enough budget. Huh! I know it’s a lame reason so I told him I would help him find affordable protective gear and gladly I found BTO Sports.

No comments: