Credits

Monday, July 5, 2010

Wordpress Theme For My Wordpress Blog

I am currently maintaining multiple blogs and I've been dreaming to open another blog but this time I want a wordpess blog. I am pleased that this dream was materialized few months ago. However, I really don’t like the theme I am using right now, that is why whenever I have time I always in a lookout for new wordpress themes. On my quest in finding the perfect theme for my blog I found out that it can cost me some $$$ if I want a premade theme so since I don’t have enough budget yet I shall settle on using free wordpress themes.

Gladly, I happen to came across this site called newwpthemes.net. It offers wide selection of free wordpress theme and premium wordpress themes. There are wide selections of categories to choice from such as eco wordpress theme, nutrition wordpress theme, health, kids and a much more.

No comments: