Credits

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Date With My Son

Last Saturday, I and my son watch the The Legend Of The Guardians The Owls Of Ga' Hoole. It’s the second time the little one to watch a movie in the theater. At first he was kinda afraid of the sounds, he even asked me if I can lower the sound volume. Anyway, after few minutes of sitting infront of the side screen the little one started to enjoy the movie.


The film is about a young owl called Soren enthralled by his father's epic stories of the Guardians of Ga'Hoole, a mythic band of winged warriors who had fought a great battle to save all of owlkind from the evil Pure Ones. While Soren dreams of someday joining his heroes, his older brother, Kludd, scoffs at the notion, and yearns to hunt, fly and steal his father's favor

No comments: