Credits

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Good Quality Tire Chains

It’s scouting month here in my other part of the world. Last week, the school of my son had their camp at the beach resort. The little one wants to sleep at the camp site but I didn’t allow him because he was coughing at the time. However, he let me promise that next year he is going to sleep at the camp site and that I would buy him his own tent. I know I still have ample of time to search for a good quality tent.

Good thing I happen to came across this site that offer good quality tents, sleeping bags, back packs and other outdoor gear. But what really grasp my attention are the tire chains that are offering. They have ample selection of it. Winter season is just around the around the corner and snow will be all over the road. The boyfriend who is living in Iceland might want to buy tire chain for his car. With this I am quite sure that it will be safe driving in a snowy road. I am going to share the link of this online store tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Dom Casas said...

You're a Single mom filipina? You're blog is great!