Credits

Sunday, October 3, 2010

More Knowledge In Cosmetology

As a woman, there are times that I want to look best. I can honestly say that I know how to clean my finger and toe nails. I can also do my make although I am sometimes not satisfied of the outcome but I don’t have any choice for I don’ t have money to spend in paying a make artist.

That is why, if I will be given a chance to study cosmetology I would like to enroll in Hoover Alabama Cosmetology School. Wondering where I found this beauty schoo? Well, few months ago I found this site called Regency Beauty Institutue. This institute was founded 50years ago in Minneapolis and continue to grow up. In fact they already have 30 campuses in nine states.

For more details you can visit Regency Beauty Institute Hoover 1775 Montgomery Highway S., Hoover, AL. 35244.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: