Credits

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Disappointed

As you all know I have been thinking of having a wordpress blog. I am maintaining multiple blogs at this moment but I heard that you can get more opportunity if your blog is not a free hosted blog. So in spite of my lack of knowledge in wordpress it didn’t stop me of purchasing another domain through the help of an online friend. At first I didn’t encounter any problem not until I decided to open it for link exchange because I could not open the site.

A week ago, my host fixes it and I manage to update it but the other day I am a bit disappointed because I could not open my site again up to now. I already sent an offline to my online friend who happens to the host of my blog but no answer yet. Hopefully, she could fix it soon…

1 comment:

Nova said...

hope things will be back to normal so you can blog back...