Credits

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Online Games

While waiting for the boyfriend to come online I received a message from him letting me know that he would be late for our chat. I am wondering what I will do, to make myself busy while waiting for my boyfriend to come online. Playing games online cross my mine however I forgot the website where my nephew usually plays his favorite game online. These remind me to ask my nephew the website link for future use.

Talking about online games, I happen to came across this new gaming site few minutes ago. Although the website is newly lunch you will have a lot of choices on what game to play. So I will definitely bookmark this website so in case I forget to ask my nephew the link where he is playing online I could visit this site. For those who love to play online you can try playing through this website.

No comments: