Credits

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Again And Again And Again

Wondering what's up on my title post? Well, it because my desktop is freezing again and again. I cannot do anything but to restart my desktop again and again as well. Sometimes I need to restart the desktop twice before I can finally log in to my blogger dashboard and I even hate it when it suddenly freeze when I am in the middle of doing something, like making a review.

Just finished chatting to lalabs few minutes ago and thankfully we were lucky enough to use our cams although I freeze 4 times while we're chatting.

On the other hand,I really want to return the visit to all the bloggers who visited me in this blog but then my eyes is nearly close and I don't think I can stay longer in front of the desktop. That is why I am going to sleep soon.

No comments: