Credits

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stairway To Heaven



Usually my routine at night is to take a short nap before I go online but for few months now I am having difficulty sleeping early at night. Perhaps it’s my son’s fault because he usually calls me every time he will come into our room and he will not stop calling me until I answer him. And I figured out that I cannot take a nap while my son is awake so I opt to watch television and I am getting hooked watching few shows.

Rian Ramos
One of the shows I am watching is stairway to heaven, I am not really a fanatic of GMA but then I love the show so I am changing channel from ABS-CBN to GMA and vice versa lol. Stairway toHeaven Filipino version invaded Philippine television primetime last September. Hollywood ET’s3rd on the list of the 25 Most Sexiest Man of the World, Dingdong Dantes will reprise Kwon SangWoo’s character while Rhian Ramos will play Choi Ji Woo’s character. TJ Trinidad will be the stepbrother and Glaiza de Castro will play the mean stepsister.

Dingdong Dantes
On my next post I will be talking about my favorite show in ABS-CBN.

1 comment:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

mukhang maganda yan ah...ako rin maka ABS hehe.