Credits

Monday, October 12, 2009

An Award

I received this award from Kaye of Random WHAM Thoughts, thanks is for remembering me. That's nice of you. Anyway, I would like to pass this award to Irene of Crucial Bliss, Young Momma, Imelda of My Daily Thoughts and Moods, and Shy of Chitchat About Entertainment

5 Thins I Love
* I love my making face on cam while chatting to my lalabs
* I love drinking coffee with cream while on PC
* I love to pamper my son, niece and nephew
* I love to read
* I love to be taken by my lalabs.. sweet..

2 comments:

EJ said...

So you love to read eh? No wonder you are very articulate..

I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please cast a vote for her every day until October 31st it would be so much appreciated. To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill. Thank you very much for all your help!

Yen said...

Ate lot thank you dito sa meme award. I will post this soon. antok na kc ako ngayon, hehe. thank you po ulit. musta na po?