Credits

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Award from Dj Tammy



Got this award from my new found friend DJ Tammy, we start communicating when I had my b-day contest and we had a nice chat through yahoo messenger. Like me she is also a single mother I guess that is one reason why I like her.

To Dj Tammy thanks for sharing this award to me, I really appreciate it a lot. Though i know I have some tag that I haven't post or forgot to post.

WHY I LOVE BLOGGING?

I love blogging because it helps me earn online, meet new friends, improve my not so good English grammar hehehehe..

Here are the rules for this meaningful award:

The aims of this award:

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!

* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it

* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Now I am passing this blog award to Ma'am Imelda, Shelo, Shydub and Myryl,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mommy Rose, naunahan mo ako.. I have awarded this to you too.. hehe

Love you sis.. Here is the award url:
http://shelo-rivera.blogspot.com/2009/03/award-from-tammy.html

Unknown said...

hi sis, gud evening you're probably in bed and snoring at this hour. anyways, visiting here to check out.Thanks for the award sis i'll post it later. have a good day!

imelda said...

thanks for this lot, i truly appreciated it. i will do this later.