Credits

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Am Captured

I have some tag that I missed posting, that is why I tried to post any tag that come my way as soon as I can. The latest tag that i received from the following Dj Tammy of Anything Under the Sun, Shelo of Mi Mundo del Amor, and Fe of Femikey Designs. A big thanks to all of you guys for always tagging me although I sometimes forget to post previous tags. So here is my not so prefect photo CAPTURE.

} Start Copy

" A good Snapshot stops a moment from running away."

When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant
} End of Copy
The picture was taken while I and my son is in my bed paying the cam. I know the picture is not perfect, I choice to post this picture because my son find it beautiful. hehehe..

HERE IS THE RULE IN DOING THE TAG:

Copy the quotes above from start copy to end Copy.
Replace the Photograph with your own or your loves ones' Black and White captured moments that you want to cherish for the rest of your life.

Now i want to share this tag to Hazel, Abbey Mae,Jacky, Meryl,and Eds

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sis, so happy to see friends post my own started Tag sis.. He he Proud to be the originator..

Thanks for posting sis ha. Love you and yes ur son is right. U are beautiful in that photo.

Prettymom said...

hahahaha.. thanks sis, kaw pala gumawa ng tag na toh? congrats....

imelda said...

how did u do the black and white picture, lot?

Spices of Life said...

hello, you look way too different with black and white photo....

Bill said...

WOW you look beautiful here. I have the same question Imelda has, how did you get the black and white photo? I need one because i have to post my captured post.

imelda said...

i will try to edit my photo myself, hahaha. if i can't il shout for help. btw, i posted this tag at www.mydailybusiness.net. Thanks again , lot.

bluedreamer27 said...

hey i love the quotes!!!
and i love the tag too
by the way can we have an xlinks?
i put your link in my blog already
hope i can have the tag as well hhehe
have a great day and happy blogging