Credits

Friday, September 26, 2008

Earn money online

As a stay at home single mom I need to find a way to earn money. I have been blogging for more than a year now although I never thought that I will earn money in my blog. At first I just wanted to have a website of my own, where I can put down in writing my rants and musing.

While doing my blog hopping I always see this badge that allows blogger to earn money so out of curiosity I click the badges and submit my blog. Despite the fact that I was hesitant if they are really paying as they promise it didn’t stop me for trying. After a month of waiting from my first approves review I can not explain the feeling when I got my first payment through paypal. From then on I strive more to do good in what I am doing.

So if you are a stay at home mom or anyone that wants to earn money online here are some site that is worth visiting.

  1. Payperpost
  2. Payu2blog
  3. Blogsvertise
  4. Blogitive
  5. Reviewme
  6. Sponsored Review
  7. Loudlaunch
  8. Smorty
  9. Bloggerwave

There are actually lots of site that will allow you to earn money online. You can also earn money in taking surveys, reading e-mails, pay per click and many more.

5 comments:

~Ling~ said...

HiHi,

1st time here. =) Never knew I could do this! Thanks for sharing.

Takecare!

Amy said...

Hi gwen, thank u for the award! will post it soon:)

MARIKIT said...

Hi Rose, I just started my blog and might as well get paid by blogging. I'm just waiting for the right time to submit my blog, like I said I just started so once I reach 30 days maybe I will submit my blog site.. Wish me good luck.

Unworthy said...

thanks for the recommendation sis, sa dalang ng ops ngayon kelangan talaga mag join sa marami at salamat may 2 pa pala kong di nasasalihan hehehe..

ImitationAngel said...

I will be looking into a few of these. Thanks for the links.