Credits

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Google update

For everybody’s information Mr. Google is updating again. While doing ec drop I came across this post about google update so I hurriedly check my pagerank and viola this blog has now a PR1 from N/A. I wasn’t expecting that this blog will have a PR1 since it’s barely 3 months in fact a month after I open this to public. I still need to work hard to increase the page rank of this blog.

My Celebrate Life has now a PR0 from PR2 anyway i am sure i can still grab some opps in triple P since this blog has a good real rank now. On the other hand my Deeply Inlove blog has now a PR3 from PR2. Is this mean more extra income for this blog? I hope so, i am keeping my fingers cross. Honestly I am hungry of ppp opps. lol

How about you have you check your PR yet?

2 comments:

twinks said...

COngrats to your PR sis.. yeey!
that's great to hear..
keep up the good work.

I Am Me said...

Congrats for having pr...
my bravejournal got a pr2 also and it makes me wonder how it happened since It has been over a month since it was updated and my other domain that I updated everyday got a big fat zero lols. Oh well it don't makes any difference...padulong na man cugro pud ma pordoy ang 3p lols.

have a nice day!