Credits

Monday, November 3, 2008

Thank you

Huh. I am staring at my computer screen and keyboard. Thinking of what to write in here, I actually have many ideas on my mind right now but I can not put them in words. What’s wrong with me? Could it my stress mind? Yes I have been stressed for 2 days now for some personal reason.

A special Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos

It’s Monday once again, 3rd day of November. Wow. Christmas is in the air, my son is bugging me to put up the Christmas tree. I guess I need to do it this week or early next week. My son can be too demanding sometimes and he is love by my family and friends. In fact he got a present the other day from Ma’am Imelda. I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for spoiling my son. Lol. He is enjoying the MandM chocolate. We were laughing when he told us that he wants to share it with his crush in school. He also likes brazzo de marecedez and the doughnut.

1 comment:

imelda said...

hahaha soon, u will have a sister in law na.

ur welcome.