Credits

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting Hot!!!

Yay, its getting hot in here, I need my bath soon. I have been sitting in front of my pc for few hours now and boy and I really sweating...This is what I hate about summer the humidity and hot temperature.

The kids are outside, enjoying every minute of the summer. Well, this is the only time that they are allowed to stay outside longer..

On the other hand, I also enjoy the summer because I do not need to wake up early to prepare them on going to school.. lol.. Oppss..I better go now and take my shower before I an tell my summer escapade before I give birth to my son.. But before I hit the turn off button of my pc I want to search on where to find New York Yankees tickets.

3 comments:

Rowena said...

Nice blog. Please add me if u get a chance. I just added u too. Thanks and God Bless you and ur family. http://etherrah.blogspot.com

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, happy weekend... ingatz palage

Genefaith said...

i do agree with you..

if you won't mind, i'll have an award for you: Friendship Award