Credits

Friday, April 24, 2009

Morning Blabbing

Apologize for now updating yesterday, I slept at around 8.30 too early because I usually go to bed at around 10pm-1am that is if I am chatting with my boyfriend. Since he is off for a vacation I always sleep early. Yesterday was a busy day for me, I headed to the bank early in the morning as I need to verify and encash THE checks for the Sanguniang Kabataan travel.

When I get home I immediately open mypc to do some update and blog hopping, apparently the husband of my aunt came and ask me a favor to pay for their tax since my aunt is in London I usually do ask to do something for their business.

And speaking of tax, few months ago my boyfriend will always talk to his accountant regarding his tax. At first, I did not understand why he needs an accountant for that so I ask my boyfriend why he needs his accountant. Since then, I understand that computing of taxes is not really easy, you need someone that is well educated to do it for you to avoid problems in the future.

Anyway , if you living in San Diego fret no more because I recently found this website called allenbarron.com. They have truly experienced people that will help you in all your tax problem. With the help of Allen Barron Inc. San Diego tax preparation is made easy.

No comments: