Credits

Monday, April 20, 2009

Got It..

I've been waiting for the Victoria Secret product that Mommy Tam has been talking in her Fashion blog. I've been asking her about the product, through enough she received the package last week and I the ngarag customer ordered Victoria secret and Havs... last Saturday.

This morning i got a message from Air21 asking me any landmark of our place that is near to my house. After 3 hours I got the package.. I really excited to open it and I love the blue havs...

So if you are a VS fanatic i suggest you to but it online at Forgetful Princess you will surely save some bucks.. In fact its my 4th times to bought VS online I used to buy it in ebay.

And by the way, i got a free shipping... Cool right? I will post the picture later....

2 comments:

Tey said...

I love Vistoria Secret too. Their shower gel but eversince I created my own cosmetics, I have no choice but to patronized my own products lols
Concealed MindAll Natural Cosmetics 4u Health Blog

Shimumsy said...

buti naman meron dyan na okey price ng VS. i love their products.