Credits

Friday, April 10, 2009

On Good Friday

Its Good Friday here in the Philippines, Good Friday is also called Holy Friday, Great Friday or Black Friday, is a religious holiday observed primarily by adherents to Christianity commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus and his death at Golgotha, an event central to Christian theology.

As a tradition I did not go out this day, instead I watch and listen the 7 LAST WORD on television. Then I prepare my self and the kids and we headed to the church for the procession which I always do every Good Friday.

When we get home I ate the BIKO which my mother prepared. Now, I am getting sleepy and tired after the procession. So, I bid good night to all!! I’ll do my blog hopping tomorrow.

1 comment:

MaryAnneVelasco said...

hello Sham! thanks for dropping me a comment on my blog. i am really happy you came over there and shared your thoughts.

if you want, we can also exchange links with my Ovah' coffee blog. let me know if you're interested...

your boy's so cute!!!